Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Quebec, QC, Canada, with subsidiaries worldwide, InnovMetric Software Inc. is the leading provider of universal 3D metrology software solutions. The world’s largest industrial manufacturing organizations trust InnovMetric’s PolyWorks® software solutions and associated technical services to maximize the benefits of 3D measurement technologies for their engineering and manufacturing applications.
With our subsidiaries and joint ventures, we have more than 150 employees in six countries.
The core values that are at the foundation of the company and that represent what we stand for are:
Deliver only the highest quality of products and services.
Treat our customers and partners as co-workers—together we form a team.
Listen to customers to constantly innovate.
Care about our customers’ success.
- 1994: Foundation of InnovMetric by Marc Soucy and Esther Bouliane
- 2000: First release of PolyWorks|Inspector
- 2005: Foundation of the first subsidiary PolyWorks USA
- 2007: Major automotive OEM purchases its 500th license since 2001
- 2010: Five automotive OEMs exploit more than 100 licenses each
- 2012: InnovMetric sells the 10,000th license of PolyWorks
- 2014: InnovMetric celebrates its 20th anniversary by releasing real-time quality meshing, the first metrology grade laser-scanning platform on the market
We have taken technical support to an unprecedented level on the market. In partnership with our network of software support partners, we deploy a technical support team that has vast experience in industrial metrology, product engineering, and manufacturing. This team is composed of 70 highly skilled application specialists who speak 20 different languages and who live in 18 countries. We can support our global customers anywhere they go!