FRIDAY MAY 26, 2017
BANGSAEN HERITAGE HOTEL | Chonburi
Metrology knowledge is everything. But how do you apply this knowledge to improve and accelerate your 3D measurement and inspection processes? How do you work smarter and boost your productivity in 2017?
At the 2017 edition of PolyWorks Conference Thailand, get the chance to learn about new ways to tackle your manufacturing and engineering challenges, and how to get the most out of your 3D measurement technologies with PolyWorks!
Discover PolyWorks® 2017 and:
- Find answers to your everyday 3D metrology challenges and enhance your skills through detailed technical workshops
- Learn how other users transform their metrology processes with PolyWorks
- Get one-on-one support from our PolyWorks experts at the doctor’s office
- Explore the latest in 3D measurement devices from key manufacturers and solution providers
- Network with PolyWorks users from all over Thailand and grow your professional network
- Get a preview of the future of PolyWorks
Friday, May 26
Introducing a new control-centric reviewing and reporting workflow
Learn all about the new Control Reviewer and how it is used to significantly improve the way measurement results are structured to deliver inspection projects that are easier to review and understand.
Efficiently creating CNC CMM measurement sequences using CAD models
Learn how to leverage CAD models to simplify the preparation of inspection projects and measurement sequences for CNC CMMs.
Using surface features for dimensional inspection tasks
Learn the fundamentals of surface features and how they can be aligned, measured, and inspected.
Get one-on-one personalized technical assistance from our PolyWorks experts to help you solve an issue, answer your questions, or assist you in optimizing your PolyWorks tools so that you can make the most of your software solution.