WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY
APRIL 19-20 2017
SUBURBAN COLLECTION SHOWPLACE, NOVI, MI
This signature annual event gives you a unique opportunity to meet, and share your PolyWorks® experience, with hundreds of users as we unveil the new and innovative features PolyWorks 2017 has to offer.
Get the chance to learn about new ways to tackle your manufacturing and engineering challenges and how to get the most out of your 3D measurement technologies with PolyWorks.
Discover PolyWorks 2017 and…
- Enhance your skills with step-by-step workshops on PolyWorks’ key features
- Learn how other users transform their metrology processes with PolyWorks
- Get one-on-one support from our PolyWorks experts at the Doctor's Office
- Meet with key industry players at the Hardware Exhibition
- Network with PolyWorks users from all over North America
- Experience personalized demonstrations in our Demo Zone
Wednesday, April 19
Thursday, April 20
EARLY BIRD RATE EXTENDED!
Purchase your conference pass by March 31st, 2017, and save!
If you want to register 5 or more people, email us at email@example.com or call us at 418-688-2061 to inquire about group discounts.
WORKSHOP 1, APRIL 19 AT 1:30 P.M.
Introducing a new control-centric reviewing and reporting workflow
Learn all about the new Control Reviewer and how it is used to significantly improve the way measurement results are structured to deliver inspection projects that are easier to review and understand.
WORKSHOP 2, APRIL 20 AT 9:00 A.M.
Efficiently creating CNC CMM measurement sequences using CAD models
Learn how to leverage CAD models to simplify the preparation of inspection projects and measurement sequences for CNC CMMs.
WORKSHOP 3, APRIL 20 AT 12:30 P.M.
Using surface features for dimensional inspection tasks
Learn the fundamentals of surface features and how they can be aligned, measured, and inspected.
Learn how leading experts implemented PolyWorks® to overcome their metrology and manufacturing challenges.
This year’s lineup is divided in 3 sessions and includes experienced users with case studies that focus on automation, GD&T, and Reverse Engineering. Each session will cover metrology challenges that our customers faced and how they were overcome using PolyWorks. Following the case study, our application specialists will review, in a more technical demonstration, how to use these features to solve your own metrology challenges.
The Networking Pavilion
Explore our new Networking Pavilion to get fully immersed in all things PolyWorks, connect with hundreds of PolyWorks users to help propel your 3D metrology skills to a whole new level, and grow your professional network.
- Discover our largest exhibition yet, brimming with 3D metrology technologies from 16 key manufacturers and solution providers.
- Visit the PolyWorks Demo Zone, with three dedicated stations that give you a closer look at how PolyWorks seamlessly interfaces with the latest 3D measurement technologies.
- Stop by our ever-popular Doctor’s Office, where 8 PolyWorks experts are ready to provide personalized one-on-one consultations.
- Challenge your colleagues in the Game Zone, with some friendly competition and a chance to win amazing prizes.
- Armed with your new networking passport, take on challenges and collect stamps to earn free gifts from our PolyWorks Store!
See how PolyWorks|Inspector™ and PolyWorks|Modeler™ seamlessly interface with multiple 3D measurement devices and enjoy some downtime in our lounge area complete with games and prizes!
Make an appointment and have a 30-minute sit down with one of our PolyWorks application specialists in the Doctor’s Office. Get personalized one-on-one technical assistance to help you solve an issue, answer your questions, or assist you in optimizing your PolyWorks tools so that you can make the most of your software solution.
What Past Atttendees had to say
Don't just take our word for it! Hear why past attendees loved our 2016 conference and what they got out of it.
Said they plan
to attend the
again in 2017
Suburban Collection Showplace
The PolyWorks Conference USA|2017 will be held at the Suburban Collection Showplace which is located at 46100 Grand River Avenue, between Novi Road and Beck Road in Novi, Michigan. The facility is only 30 minutes from the Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) and can be accessed from I-96 at the Novi Road and Beck Road exits.
Hyatt Place Novi Hotel
InnovMetric has an exclusive room block and discounted rate for registered PolyWorks Conference USA|2017 attendees. The per night rate is $137 US (use group code G-POL7) and is available until March 17, 2017, or until the block is full. Please book your accommodations as soon as possible as the block will sell out quickly.
Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly at +1 248-513-4111 or via their website.
If you are unable to book a room at the Hyatt, here is a list of other hotels that are located nearby:
Crowne Plaza Detroit Novi
27000 Karevich Drive
Novi, MI 48377
DoubleTree by Hilton Detroit Novi
42100 Crescent Blvd
Novi, MI 48375
Courtyard Detroit Novi
42700 W 11 Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48375