October 1, 2019
Join us and the PolyWorks® user community in Monterrey, on October 1, 2019, at the Hotel Safi Valle, to learn all about PolyWorks® 2019.
This free PolyWorks® 2019 Seminar is your chance to:
- See 3 presentations of what’s new in Metrology Suite 2019 and Collaborative Suite 2019
- Get live demos of the game-changing features in PolyWorks 2019
- Connect and share ideas with like-minded metrology professionals
- Gain new insights into improving and accelerating your 3D metrology processes with PolyWorks®
|10:00 AM||Word of Welcome|
|10:10 AM||PolyWorks® Metrology Suite 2019 – Universal Platform Solutions|
|10:40 AM||PolyWorks|Inspector™ 2019 – CNC CMM Solutions|
|11:25 AM||Coffee Break|
|12:45 AM||PolyWorks® Collaborative Suite 2019|
|02:00 PM||Lunch & Happy Hour|
|03:30 PM||Technical Consultation – Doctors Office (Optional, pre-registration required)|
UNIVERSAL PLATFORM SOLUTIONS
- Implement specialized measurement techniques to support all your measurement devices with custom measurement methods embedded within standard measurement objects.
- Provide complete measurement guidance to quality control operators with enhanced measurement feedback.
- Review measurement results with an augmented real-world view of your part.
CNC CMM SOLUTIONS
- Effortlessly accelerate the creation of complete measurement sequences with assisted sequencing technologies.
- Easily integrate your custom CNC measurement techniques as native PolyWorks|Inspector™ measurement methods.
- Optimize laser-scanning and tactile-scanning measurements.
DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY SOLUTIONS
- Efficiently store and share PolyWorks® inspection and reverse-engineering projects, and digitally interconnect product engineering and quality control teams.
- Facilitate collaborative measurement planning processes between the design, manufacturing, and measurement teams.
- Automatically import PolyWorks|Inspector™ data within your corporate spreadsheets.
We look forward to seeing you there!