Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Quebec, QC, Canada, with subsidiaries worldwide, InnovMetric Software Inc. is the leading provider of universal 3D metrology software solutions. The world’s largest industrial manufacturing organizations (Toyota, GM, Volkswagen, Honda, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Embraer, Bombardier, Apple, and many more) trust InnovMetric’s PolyWorks® software solutions and associated technical services to maximize the benefits of 3D measurement technologies for their engineering and manufacturing applications.
With its subsidiaries and joint ventures, InnovMetric has 400 employees in 16 countries: Canada, United States, Mexico, Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Sweden, Turkey, South Africa, India, Thailand, China, and Japan.
The core values that are at the foundation of the company and that represent what we stand for are:
Deliver only the highest quality of products and services.
Treat our customers and partners as co-workers—together we form a team.
Listen to customers to constantly innovate.
Care about our customers’ success.
- 1994: Foundation of InnovMetric by Marc Soucy and Esther Bouliane
- 2000: First release of PolyWorks|Inspector™
- 2005: Foundation of the first subsidiary PolyWorks USA
- 2007: Major automotive OEM purchases its 500th license since 2001
- 2010: Five automotive OEMs exploit more than 100 licenses each
- 2012: InnovMetric sells the 10,000th license of PolyWorks
- 2014: InnovMetric celebrates its 20th anniversary by releasing real-time quality meshing, the first metrology grade laser-scanning platform on the market
- 2016: PolyWorks 2016 delivers a universal 3D metrology workflow to portable metrology and CNC CMM operators
- 2017: InnovMetric sells the 20,000th license of PolyWorks
- 2019: InnovMetric celebrates its 25th anniversary by releasing the most user friendly CNC CMM software solution on the market
1100 man-years of software development, 2 600 000 lines of code, 360 000 cups of coffee!
During its 25-year journey of the development of PolyWorks®, InnovMetric pioneered point-cloud-based inspection, invented the concept of a universal 3D metrology platform, introduced the most user-friendly CMM sequencing workflow ever designed, and interconnected with your CAD and PLM systems, and corporate spreadsheets.
The culmination of all these efforts? The first single-vendor enterprise solution that supports all 3D measurement processes, from measurement planning by the design and manufacturing teams, to the measurement execution by the quality control team, and the enterprise-wide sharing of 3D measurement data and results.
We have taken technical support to an unprecedented level on the market. In partnership with our network of software support partners, we deploy a technical support team that has vast experience in industrial metrology, product engineering, and manufacturing. This team is composed of over 100 highly skilled application specialists who speak 20 different languages and who live in 19 countries. We can support our global customers anywhere they go!