BE PART OF OUR VISION OF 3D METROLOGY
Solving product-engineering and manufacturing challenges using 3D measurement technologies, with PolyWorks® at the core of the solution, is our shared passion. And our premier PolyWorks Conference events bring us all together to nurture and grow that passion.
Join PolyWorks Thailand and the user community at PolyWorks Conference Thailand|2019 on:
MAY 24, 2019
BANGSAEN HERITAGE HOTEL
Gain new PolyWorks skills, hear new ideas, share with like-minded people, and learn how the Metrology Suite and the new Collaborative Suite form a smart digital ecosystem that can radically increase the efficiency of 3D metrology-related enterprise processes.
09:15 Welcome Address and Opening Speech
09:30 Universal Platform Solutions – PolyWorks® Metrology Suite 2019
10:30 Coffee Break
11:00 CNC CMM Solutions – PolyWorks|Inspector™ 2019
12:00 Lunch and Networking Pavilion
14:30 Coffee Break
15:00 PolyWorks® Collaborative Suite 2019
16:30 Closing Remarks and Lucky Draw
What’s coming to PolyWorks® 2019
The conference features a new product launch divided into 3 presentations, with embedded technical workshops.
SIMPLIFYING YOUR LIFE WHILE KEEPING YOU IN CONTROL
- Implement specialized measurement techniques to support all your measurement devices with custom measurement methods embedded within standard measurement objects.
- Provide complete measurement guidance to quality control operators with enhanced measurement feedback.
- Review measurement results with an augmented real-world view of your part.
- Effortlessly accelerate the creation of complete measurement sequences with assisted sequencing technologies.
- Easily integrate your custom CNC measurement techniques as native PolyWorks|Inspector™ measurement methods.
- Optimize laser-scanning and tactile-scanning measurements.
- Efficiently store and share PolyWorks® inspection and reverse-engineering projects, and digitally interconnect product engineering and quality control teams.
- Facilitate collaborative measurement planning processes between the design, manufacturing, and measurement teams.
- Automatically import PolyWorks|Inspector™ data within your corporate spreadsheets.
THE NETWORKING PAVILION
While the main conference sessions are where you learn what’s new in PolyWorks®, the Networking Pavilion is where you can strengthen your essentials, get answers to your questions, explore new ideas, and grow your network while having lots of fun.
Learn all about the latest in 3D metrology measurement equipment by talking to experts from key manufacturers. In addition, inquire about their services to complement in-house measurement teams.
Spend 20 minutes one-on-one with a PolyWorks expert who will set you on the right path to solving the issues that are slowing you down. It could be a workflow, optimized parameters, or a better choice of tools, but we will find the right prescription for what ails you.
Get answers to all your PolyWorks Metrology Suite questions on data acquisition, and test drive our new PolyWorks Collaborative Suite to see what it’s all about.
Are you up for a challenge? Test your skills at hunt and seek in our new PolyWorks Go mixed-reality game, or have fun going heads on with colleagues.