- Single-point measuring device support for portable metrology: All available plug-ins for articulated arms, optically-tracked probes, laser trackers, manual CMMs, and theodolites.
- IGES/STEP neutral CAD file translator: IGES and STEP file import.
- Part alignment toolset: Powerful set of data-to-CAD alignment techniques that include constrained surface and cross-sectional best-fits, best-fits within tolerance, as well as techniques based on features, reference points, flush and gap gauges, and more.
- Dimensional control toolset: Widest range of dimensional control tools on the market for a complete analysis of surface, boundary, and cross-sectional deviations, feature dimensions, flush and gap, profile radius, clearance, thickness, and more.
- Smart GD&T toolset: GD&T engine based on algorithms prescribed by the ASME Y14.5-2009 and ISO standards, advanced Datum Reference Frame capabilities (supports datum feature patterns, composite datum features, and datum targets), material condition and datum modifiers, radial and slab-like tolerance zones, and more.
- Statistical Process Control toolset (SPC): SPC engine that automatically computes and updates a database of multipiece statistics for object dimensions and surface deviations. Includes trend charts, statistical color maps, and related analysis tools.
- Native CAD file translators: Optional translators used to import CAD models produced by professional CAD solutions: CATIA V6/V5, CATIA V4, NX (UG), Creo (Pro/E), Inventor, and SolidWorks.
- Airfoil gauges: Optional comprehensive dimensional analysis solution for fan, compressor, and turbine blades.
One year of support/maintenance that includes:
- New major PolyWorks releases launched during the year.
- Monthly intermediate releases that include software enhancements, bug fixes, and plug-in updates.
- Assistance from our technical support team by e-mail and telephone.
- Access to the Technical Support Zone.
Two complimentary seats to attend a Basic classroom training according to the following conditions :
- The two participants must register for the same classroom training session.
- The training content is designed for a classroom and cannot be customized.
- Two-day basic training sessions are offered.
- Basic training sessions are held at the InnovMetric headquarters in Quebec City, QC, Canada or at the PolyWorks USA training center in Novi, MI, USA.
- Participants must bear their own travel and lodging (T&L) expenses.