This 2-day training enables metrology operators, technicians, and engineers, who have little or no PolyWorks® knowledge, to perform the inspections of their own parts using tools found in PolyWorks|Inspector™. More specifically, it covers the key concepts of a typical inspection workflow for portable metrology devices such as articulated arms with probing capabilities.
- Trainees must have basic knowledge of metrology and be able to read drawings.
- Trainees must have basic computer skills on Windows operating systems.
- Probe measurement objects.
- Align data to the CAD model using Surface Points, Feature-Based, Best-Fit Measurement Objects, and Datum Reference Frame alignments.
- Create measurement objects, set controls and tolerances.
- Review, report, and share inspection results using control views, snapshots, tables, and formatted reports.
- Inspect multiple pieces, without programming, using piece templates and Play Inspection’s autogenerated measurement sequence.
To download the complete training description: click here.