This 3-day training allows metrology operators, technicians, and engineers, who have either successfully completed a basic training specific to CNC CMMs or who already have minimal experience using PolyWorks® with CNC CMMs, to improve the efficiency of their inspection workflows using tools found in PolyWorks|Inspector™. More specifically, it aims at expanding measurement capabilities, defining adaptive measurement sequences, creating simple macro scripts, and improving the review and analysis of measurement results. Lastly, it also targets streamlined project preparation across the organization.
- Trainees are familiar with their CNC CMM and its related equipment, including calibration, component usage and operational parameters (best practices), performance, as well as maintenance and care.
- Trainees must have successfully completed a basic training specific to CNC CMMs or have experience operating a CNC CMM with PolyWorks®.
- Trainees must have basic knowledge of metrology and be able to read drawings with tolerances.
- Trainees must have basic computer skills on Windows operating systems.
- Expand measurement capabilities using advanced feature construction methods and optimize measurement parameters for feature and surface inspection.
- Create powerful and adaptive measurement sequences by inserting operations such as comments, guiding instructions, questions and conditional statements.
- Automate processes or perform purpose-specific tasks using PolyWorks® powerful macro scripting language. Enhance the capabilities of the measurement sequence using macro scripts added as building blocks.
- Report meaningful measurement results by using the right alignment tool based on engineering requirements.
- Efficiently review, structure and report measurement results by using the Control reviewer and defining sorted and filtered control views.
- Streamline project measurement planning by creating and deploying templates as well as configurations across the organization.
To download the complete training description: click here.