The objective of this 3-day training is to allow metrology operators, technicians, and engineers, who have either successfully completed a basic training specific to CNC CMMs or who already have experience using the PolyWorks Metrology Suite with CNC CMMs, to improve the efficiency of their inspection workflows using tools found in
PolyWorks|Inspector™. More specifically, it aims at expanding measurement capabilities, defining adaptive measurement sequences, creating simple macro scripts, and improving the review and analysis of measurement results. Lastly, it also targets streamlined project measurement planning across the organization.
- Trainees must have successfully completed a basic training specific to CNC CMMs or have experience operating a CNC CMM with PolyWorks|Inspector.
- Trainees must have basic knowledge of metrology and be able to read drawings with tolerances.
- Trainees must have basic computer skills on Windows operating systems.
- Expand measurement capabilities using feature construction methods and optimize measurement parameters for feature and surface inspection.
- Create adaptive measurement sequences by inserting operations such as comments, guiding instructions, questions, and conditional statements.
- Perform purpose-specific tasks using PolyWorks|Inspector’s powerful macro scripting language.
- Report meaningful measurement results by using the right alignment tool.
- Review, structure, and report measurement results by using the Control Reviewer and defining sorted and filtered control views.
- Streamline project measurement planning by creating and deploying templates as well as configurations across the organization.
To download the complete training description: click here.