The objective of this two-day training is to enable metrology operators, technicians,
and engineers, who have little or no knowledge of the PolyWorks Metrology Suite, to
perform 3D inspections using tools found in PolyWorks|Inspector™. More specifically,
it covers the key concepts of typical inspection workflows for laser trackers.
- Trainees must have basic knowledge of metrology and be able to read engineering drawings.
- Trainees must have basic computer skills (Windows operating systems).
- Use different probing and compensation methods efficiently
- Define a measurement plan
- Measure surface deviations and control part dimensions by probing
- Align the measured part to the CAD model
- Inspect the part from multiple device positions
- Perform live adjustments to parts and/or fixtures using the Build/Inspect tool
- Review, report, and share inspection results
- Inspect multiple pieces
To download the complete training description: click here.