The objective of this 3-day training is to enable metrology operators, technicians, engineers, and designers, who have little or no knowledge of the PolyWorks Metrology Suite, to reverse engineer parts using tools found in PolyWorks|Modeler™. More specifically, it covers the key concepts of basic polygonal model editing, parametric sketching, and NURBS surfacing.
- Trainees must have basic knowledge of metrology.
- Trainees must have basic computer skills (Windows operating systems).
- Manage files and navigate through the PolyWorks® interface
- Obtain part data and position the polygonal model
- Edit the polygonal model
- Model prismatic shapes using sketching tools
- Model freeform shapes using NURBS surfacing tools
To download the complete training description: click here.