This 3-day training enables metrology operators, technicians, engineers, and designers, who have little or no PolyWorks® knowledge, to reverse engineer their own parts using the tools found in PolyWorks|Modeler™. More specifically, it covers the key concepts of basic polygonal model editing, parametric sketching, and NURBS surfacing.
- Trainees must have basic knowledge of metrology.
- Trainees must have basic computer skills (Windows operating systems).
- Create a high-quality polygonal model by using the real-time quality meshing technology.
- Edit the polygonal model for repair and/or reshaping purposes.
- Model prismatic shapes, using sketching tools, for parametric and associative downstream modeling.
- Model freeform shapes, using NURBS surfacing tools, for downstream modeling.
To download the complete training description: click here.