- Point cloud digitizer support for portable metrology: All available point-cloud-digitizing plug-ins and import capabilities for a wide range of native point cloud file formats for laser line scanners, fringe-projection digitizers, long-range spherical grid scanners, and more.
- Single-point measuring device support for portable metrology: All available plug-ins for articulated arms, optically tracked probes, laser trackers, manual CMMs, and theodolites.
- Real-time quality meshing and offline point cloud meshing: Transformation of digitized point clouds into polygonal models using real-time quality meshing for online processing while laser scanning a part, and offline meshing of point cloud data files.
- Polygonal editing: Complete polygon-editing toolbox to repair and optimize imperfectly digitized geometry and apply CAD operations on polygonal models.
- Parametric sketching: Parametric 2D sketching process to build sketches by defining sketch planes, computing optimal sketch outlines from digitized geometry, then anchoring and fitting sketch entities and dimensions, guided by the sketch outline + add-ins to import PolyWorks sketches into professional CAD solutions (CATIA V6/V5, NX (UG), Creo (Pro/E), Inventor, and SolidWorks).
- NURBS surfacing: NURBS surfacing process to fit an optimal network of NURBS surfaces over a digitized polygonal model, including automatic and interactive curve network creation, support of N-sided patches and T-junctions, automatic NURBS surface fitting with G2/G1/G0 continuity, and more.
One year of support/maintenance that includes:
- New major PolyWorks releases launched during the year.
- Monthly intermediate releases that include software enhancements, bug fixes, and plug-in updates.
- Assistance from our technical support team by e-mail and telephone.
- Access to the Technical Support Zone.
Two complimentary seats to attend a Basic classroom training according to the following conditions:
- The two participants must register for the same classroom training session.
- The training content is designed for a classroom and cannot be customized.
- Three-day basic training sessions are offered for either PolyWorks|Inspector or PolyWorks|Modeler.
- Five-day basic training sessions are offered to those who have purchased a full license (PolyWorks|Inspector + PolyWorks|Modeler).
- Basic training sessions are held at the InnovMetric headquarters in Quebec City, QC, Canada or at the PolyWorks USA training center in Novi, MI, USA.
- Participants must bear their own travel and lodging (T&L) expenses.