A single measurement specialist performs a measurement task that normally requires two people. An operator measures a part twice as fast by eliminating back-and-forth trips to the computer running PolyWorks. These are just a couple of examples of the outstanding productivity gains that the free PolyWorks|Talisman™ mobile app generates.
Bring PolyWorks® into the palm of your hand
The PolyWorks|Talisman™ app runs on mobile computing devices and communicates with PolyWorks® through a Wi-Fi connection. A major benefit of the app is its capability to remotely control PolyWorks. While being in front of their part, operators can directly connect to their probing or laser-scanning device, configure measurement modes and parameters, launch a probing operation, and perform typical probing actions, such as measuring a point, ending object probing, deleting the last probed point, or reprobing an object.
Get live feedback, anywhere
PolyWorks|Talisman™ also provides remarkable feedback on the PolyWorks measurement session in real time, such as:
- 3D Scene display, along with critical measurement information, such as guiding instructions, guiding images, guiding points, point counters for object probing, and more
- Single or multiple Digital Readout display to efficiently build fixtures and jigs
- Audio feedback to hear the sounds of the probing and scanning session
PolyWorks|Talisman™ also allows users to read messages and answer questions directly.
Enjoy Peace of Mind
Total confidentiality guaranteed
PolyWorks|Talisman™ is designed to guarantee total confidentiality under all circumstances:
- No proprietary information saved on the mobile device
- Encrypted communication
- No connection to Internet or any other computer
- Possibility to explicitly restrict usage to a predefined list of mobile device IDs
PolyWorks|Talisman™ offers ultimate security characteristics required for ultraconfidential setups.